Michelle is now an Associate Member of the Accredited Pet Care Professional (Pet Care Trust)
Also a member of The Pet Industry Federation, which means I:
- Strive to improve industry standards.
- Promote responsible pet ownership.
- Strive to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Always provide customers with clear and current information about products and services in a polite and professional manner.
- Ensure all staff are appropriately trained to carry out the job roles and that they have a comprehensive understanding of company products, services and procedures.
- Minimise the environmental impact of business where ever available
- Promote best practice in animal welfare by observing the five welfare needs: diet, accommodation, wellness, sociability, behaviour.
- Maintain working environment to ensure it is fit for purpose.
- Abide by all current legislation relative to the business.
- Not bring the Pet Industry Federation or divisional association into disrepute